Website St. Paul Academy and Summit School
St. Paul Academy and Summit School is seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Girls Golf coach for the spring season. The minimum time commitment includes potential weekday practice times after 3:00 p.m. and all matches. Weekends included as the schedule demands.
– Ability to communicate with High School aged girls as well as parents and Athletic Department Administration
– Comprehensive knowledge of the sport of golf
– Coaching and/or playing experience in golf
– Experience/familiarity with rules and commitment to youth sports preferred
– Willingness and ability to support the head coach and contribute to team needs
– CPR/AED Certification strongly preferred
Season runs from March 18, 2019 through June 12, 2019.
SPA is committed to diversity and equal opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.