Website Buchanan Community Schools
• Varsity Golf Coach JobID: 5893
• Position Type:
• Date Posted:
Buchanan High School
• Date Available:
2018-19 School Season
• Closing Date:
Buchanan Community Schools:
Varsity Golf Coach
Buchanan Community Schools is welcoming applicants for a Varsity Golf Coach. The district seeks qualified applicants to operate in the capacity of High School athletics.
The desired candidate must possess the following attributes:
• Able to effectively take direction, provide direction as well as, work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and Board of Education policies.
• Ability to handle complex and stressful issues or situations with sound judgment, common sense, and a calm demeanor
• Impeccable character, sense of humor, and compassion for students, families, and district staff
Eligible candidates must meet the following qualifications:
• Friendly/courteous with ability to work well with students, parents, and teachers
• High School diploma
• Flexible Schedule
• Experience working with high school students
• MHSAA CAP Certification
• Title: Varsity Golf Coach
• Reports to: District Athletic Director, Mr. Lonnie Hoover
• Calendar: 2018-19 season
• Compensation: According to extracurricular/athletic pay scale
• Posting date: January 23, 2019
• Application deadline: Internal & External applicants are welcome to apply until the position is filled.
Applicants for the position should submit the following documents using our online application located on the Buchanan Community Schools’ website and accessing the Employment link. Uploaded documents are acceptable as one file of all scanned documents together in the area of Application Materials or as separate titled uploads in the specified areas of Application Materials and References within the online application. Please be sure to upload the following documents:
• Letter of interest detailing the manner in which the candidate meets the qualifications and desired attributes for the position, addressed to Lonnie Hoover, District Athletic Director
• A current resume with reference contact information
• Unofficial photocopies of MHSAA Certifications
• Two current (within the last three years) letters of recommendation
Application materials should be addressed to:
District Athletic Director
Buchanan Community Schools
401 W. Chicago St.
Buchanan, Michigan 49107
Questions about the position or the district can be sent to Mr. Hoover at: email@example.com
BUCHANAN BOARD OF EDUCATION
STATEMENT OF ASSURANCE OF COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL LAW
The Buchanan Community Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, (collectively, “Protected Classes”), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. Coordinators for Affirmative Action and review of Federal requirements are as follows: Section 504 and ADA, Karin Falkenstein (Ottawa Early Childhood Principal, 695- 8409): Title IX, Title VI and Civil Rights, Brian Pruett (H.S. Assistant Principal, 695-8404).
To apply for this job please visit www.buchananschools.com.