Website Sierra Unified School District
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: JOB DESCRIPTION:
Duties And Responsibilities
• Coach individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
• Plan and schedule a regular program of practice in season.
• Recommend purchase of equipment, supplies and uniforms, as appropriate.
• Maintain necessary attendance forms, insurance records and similar paperwork.
• Oversee the safety conditions of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted, at all times students are present.
• Establish performance criteria for eligibility in interscholastic competition in his sport.
• Enforce discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times and oversee penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
• Submit participant lists, bus times, travel lists and year-end reports relative to sport.
• Understand and follow rules and regulations as set forth by A.I.A. and Sierra VistaPublic Schools.
• Work cooperatively with coaching staff, teachers and administrators, parents and community members.
• Assist in issuance, maintenance and collection of equipment.
• Assume supervisory control over athletes and teams assigned, and over all athletes when such control is needed.
• Emphasize safety precautions; is aware of best training procedures and injury preventative action.
• Carry out all duties as assigned by the head coach and/or assistant principal in charge of athletics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: OTHER INFORMATION: APPLY TO:
To be considered for a position, a composite of the following must be on file in the District Office at the date of closing:
• A current on-line application (out of district applications).
• A current resume.
• Three (3) current recommendations.
SALARY: DAYS: FROM – TO – GROUP / GRADE: START DATE:
To apply for this job please visit www.startwire.com.