Website University of Wyoming
Duties would consist of the following but not limited to assisting the Director of Golf and Assistant Director of Golf for the Men’s Golf Program – •Average up to 90 days a year of travel including recruiting off site and team competitive travel •Assist day to day practice organization and implementation •Assist coordinate fundraising/booster club functions •Assist coordination of five host NCAA Division 1 Collegiate tournaments off site •Community Outreach •Manage social media as it pertains to the program •Alumni development and outreach •Assist in recruiting evaluations and hosting of prospective student-athletes
• Bachelor’s degree
• History playing collegiate golf, preferably at the NCAA Division 1 level
• Teaching and/or coaching golf experience
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
• Time Management/Professional organizational skills
• Professional/high level amateur playing experience
• CPR/First Aid Certified (or ability to obtain)
• This position requires passage of NCAA recruiting test, possession of valid driver’s license, and passage of a background check. We also expect a commitment of at least two years and/or completion of a master’s degree. The position requires evening and weekend work with varied summer hours.
• Graduate Assistant positions require the ability to be accepted into a graduate program at the University of Wyoming
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit ncaamarket.ncaa.org.