If you are in need of fundraising ideas for your high school golf team, look no further then 1st and 10th Tee Bars from SCNS Sports Foods. SCNS is an amazing company that really supports golf at all levels of the sport. Below are 5 reasons why you should consider these bars as a snack on the course and consider ordering some boxes as part of your next fundraiser.
- SCNS, the company that sells the 1st and 10th tee bars supports high school golfers. Starting in 2019, SCNS has gracisouly offered to help support golfers during the high school state championships. If you are an administrator for your high school state championship event and would like to get bars for your players, please email Chris@highschoolgolf.org and he will get you in touch with the team at SCNS to support your state championship tournament.
- High school golf players, coaches, and parents receive 30% off all Golf Energy Bar orders. This means they will end up costing just over $1 per bar. If you can sell bars for $3 a piece, you will make over $20 per dozen! Use Code NHSGA30 at checkout
- They come in seven different flavors. From the 1st Tee Oatmeal bar, to the 10 Tee Peanut Honey Bar, there’s something for everybody.
- They really do work. The 1st Tee Bar is meant to energize you before the round begins, and the 10th Tee Bar keeps you rolling through the back nine. When purchasing my bars, I always get some of each kind so that I stay energized all round long.
- 1st and 10th Tee Bars are delicious. Just because they are healthy energy bars doesn’t mean they have to taste bad. My personal favorite is the Chocolate Peanut Caramel 10th Tee Bar (it tastes like a Reese’s Cup with caramel!). People purchasing these bars from you will not be disappointed.
To learn more about SCNS and their products, visit https://golfenergybar.com/ – Remember to use the code NHSGA30 to get 30% off your order.